A calm soul makes trying times conquerable.
Difficulties give me an opportunity to exercise my focus and determination. During trying times I concentrate on maintaining a calm soul. This approach helps me to conquer the challenges that face me.
I avoid being reactive to difficult situations that catch me off guard. While it is easy to allow confrontation to anger me, I choose to take the higher road.
I spend a lot of time on nurturing my mind and spirit. I train myself to keep calm when that is the least natural approach. It forces me to develop the will to overcome the toughest situations.
When I encounter resistance, my first step is to silence my soul. I ignore the stirrings of impatience and anger that pull at me. I block them out completely.
I realize that giving in to negativity only serves to worsen any situation. My focus is on overcoming the challenge at hand by counteracting negativity with positivity and peace.
My wisdom in handling trying times encourages me to act from a place of calm reasoning. When my soul is calm, I am able to think things through. By rejecting unease at my core, I am able to make smart choices that produce finer results.
Today, I am a conqueror. I can overcome any obstacle.
With serenity, I can see the value in all my life experiences. Even obstacles become worthwhile and meaningful when seen in this light.
- What exercises can I undertake to help me develop a consistently calm soul?
- How often do I encounter situations that are difficult for me to control?
- What assistance can I get from outside sources when dealing with trying times?
- How can these steps help my career?
- Can I pass this tool to someone who says they might be dealing with mental health issue?