Okay, take a side-by-side look at my face. This is a 1-month update, and wow, just wow!
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly. Cleanse for 40-60 seconds.
2. Apply the Vitamin C serum. Allow it to absorb for a few minutes. I use the capsules.
3. Next, apply the Retino (Retin-A/Tretinoina or Adapalen) gel/cream. This helps with cell turnover and rejuvenation.
4. Follow with a real Collagen cream. It helps promote elasticity and firmness.
5. Apply the “Peptide” treatment to target specific skin concerns.
6. Now, use the Hyaluronic Acid serum to hydrate and plump the skin.
7. Lastly, finish with the Facial Moisturizer to seal in all the previous treatments and provide additional hydration.
Remember to follow the specific instructions for each product and give them enough time to absorb before moving on to the next step.
Products I want to try…
Snail Mucin – Hydration Serum
Asterwood Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Face
Retinoid Treatment for Face with 0.1% Adapalene
Sign up to receive updates.
All Rights Reserved by Candid By Teneice.